Solid waste from residential areas is now a major concern in our daily lives. Although the recovery and utilization rate of solid waste has risen sharply in the past few decades, landfilling is still a common practice in most countries when dealing with these wastes. This not only brings social and economic problems, but also poses a threat to the environment. Peakway has countless solid waste treatment solutions, which can create a more economically feasible and environmentally responsible system for our customers to jointly pursue a sustainable future.
Status and disadvantages of general garbage removal in residential areas:
1. Status: Manual collection is mainly used to deal with the bucket removal in the residential corridor, and the garbage is transported to the garbage collection room by vertical transportation means such as elevators or general cargo elevators.
(1) People and garbage share the elevator, causing sanitary management problems; easy to cause the spread of germs; and the transportation efficiency is slow.
(2) It is easy to cause the leakage of garbage along the stairwells, walkways, etc., causing secondary pollution to the environment, and the disadvantages of uncleanness.
(3) Garbage storage is not closed, it is easy to produce odor, cause environmental pollution, breed mosquitoes, germs, etc .; cleaning personnel are susceptible to infection.
(4) Dispersed placement points increase the cost of cleaning and transportation.
(5) The collection and removal links are complicated, and it is difficult to perform effective unified management, wasting manpower and material resources.
Peakway environmental protection pneumatic garbage pipeline collection system can completely eliminate the determination of the above traditional garbage collection methods. Moreover, in the high-end residential area, the initial investment cost of using Peakway environmental protection pneumatic conveying system can be completely covered by the following benefits:
1. Significantly reduce labor costs, the process is more objective, and greatly reduce the cost of repetitive labor and human resources.
2. Greatly improve the current environment of commercial and residential areas, improve the overall grade of the project, and increase the sale or rental income of the building.
3. Beautify the environmental landscape, avoid the space occupied by traditional trash cans / rooms, and provide more space for project development.
We treat each project from the perspective of customer needs——