Welcome to this week’s Roundtable, brought to you by Your Mom F*%ked Wilt Chamberlain.
1. One former Vol made the brave choice to testify against some Bammers and has to enter witness protection with a whole new identity, but that also gives him 4 more years of eligibility. Which Vol would you pick and why?
Leonard “Stonehands” Scott. He had such a bad showing the first time, we feel that he deserves a second chance.
2. Alabama has been given the death penalty and is forced to leave the SEC, at the same time South Carolina decides it can win a lot more in the Sunbelt conference and bolts the SEC. Two teams have to take their place. Who would you like to see take their place?
First, for Alabama, we want the New England Patriots. Let’s replace one cheating team with another. For South Carolina we’ll take Illinois. Say what you will about Zook, but at least we could beat him.
3. What will be the toughest road game to win and why?
UCLA, but strictly because of the TSA. Honestly, how many of our starters will make it through the security check? Six, maybe 7, tops? We’ll be lucky to have enough guys to field a team.
4. Could have the great Coach Fulmer handled himself better at the SEC media event when he was asked about the subpoena instead of asking what subpoena?
Could have this question been worded more awkwardly and with proper punctuation and not a giant run on sentence Fulmer did fine he was in a pretty bad situation and legally speaking he probably couldn’t say too much anyway and probably should have just deflected it by saying I like pancakes.
Um, so, apparently there isn’t a question 5 this week, but we’d like to answer anyway out of habit. After factoring in Pi and R, the universal gas constant, we have come to the conclusion that in the long run, hybrid cars do cost more than a regular gasoline powered car but is dependent upon gas staying below $140 per barrel and that the consumer confidence index does not rise exponentially with the rate of inflation.
Check out other people’s answers to these questions at blogs that probably spent time thinking about their answers.
- 3rd Saturday in Blogtober
- World According to MoonDog
- Loser With Socks
- The Power T
- Rocky Top Talk
- SouthEastern Sports Blog
- The View from the Hill
Email this Post