- Think about it this way, Tennessee didn’t lose this past weekend. That makes you feel a bit better doesn’t it? I thought so. Now, go punch yourself in the crotch. That felt better still right? Hopefully you aren’t too teary-eyed to stop reading this as we get ad revenue in the sum of $0.00 for every word that you read.
- Honestly, a bye week is better than a loss. Or to anyone who was watching the NFL scoreboard this past weekend, it’s better than a freaking tie. This just in, Donovan McNabb didn’t know there were cameras at post-game interviews either.
- The basketball team won. Does that count for anything?
- And the coaching search goes on. One that will most likely be futile since the Tennessee coaching gig isn’t as great as people would like to think it is. But that’s another post.
- You know they call “corn on the cob” corn on the cob, but that’s how it comes out of the ground. They should call that “corn.” They should call everything else “corn OFF the cob.” It’s not like you’d cut off my arm and call it “Mitch” then reattach it and call it “Mitch all together.” (I might have stolen that joke).
- You know when you eat a hamburger meal with fries and a drink? I always hit a snag near the end when I can’t figure out in what order to finish off the Burger/Drink/Fries triumvirate.
- Don’t you think it’s time we added a little Black to the color scheme for the football team? Why is it that it’s completely acceptable for a basketball team to switch jerseys every season (with black in it), but not at all for football? Traditionalists be damned.
- Blog is short for “Weblog.”
- The Tennessee Titans are 10-0. They are starting a quarterback who is 35 years old. That’s pretty old. But chew on this: he too, played for Joe Paterno.
- Looking 3 years into the future, when we’re on our next coaching search, do you think Phillip Fulmer will be available?
- Dog treats are not just for dogs. They’re delicious.
- That last one was meant as a joke. Or was it?
Email this Post